Deep Tissue Massage focuses on using slower, deeper massage pressure to manipulate and realign deeper layers of muscles and soft tissue in the body. This massage is well suited in treating chronically tight and contracted areas of the body, such as stiff necks, tense shoulders, and lower back tightness, by working to physically break down blockages in the circulatory and muscular-skeletal systems that cause pain, limited movement and discomfort.
Deep Tissue Massage usually focuses on specific areas and may cause some soreness during or after the session but you should feel much better within a day or two. Water helps to eliminate toxins from the body so it is important to drink plenty of water after a Deep Tissue Massage to help this process along.
Deep Tissue Massage is highly recommended for those particular conditions:
- Chronic muscular-skeletal pain
- People experiencing repetitive strain and injury to targeted areas of their body
- Problems arising from poor posture
- Muscle tension, pain or aches
- Fibromyalgia pain
- High blood pressure
- Recommended for athletes and people doing a lot of sport.
Price: 80$/1 hour – 100$/1.5 hour